Blurb (as on Amazon):
I think it’s safe to say we have all had some type of struggle during this lifetime. It’s too often we conform to society’s vision, ultimately leading to us losing a piece of our authentic self. It’s time to get back to the basics! New beginnings are extremely powerful, as it offers the opportunity to a brand-new start. It’s time to re-learn yourself and build an unbreakable connection. Let go of everything bothersome and tap into your higher self. R.A.P (Real Ass Poetry. Real Ass Poet.) delivers an immense amount of positivity and new ways of thinking, from a poetic standpoint. It is a book completed with uplifting, influential, inspirational, and extremely enticing poetry. This book allows readers to relate from a realistic stance, while offering the opportunity of self-growth. Readers will be able to take what is normally viewed as a negative statement and transform it into a positive testimonial. Each poem conveys motivational messages that can be applied in everyday life.
Additionally, for purposes of the eBook version, journal pages are not available. However, readers are encouraged to journal by writing letters to themselves, their goals, and to their future! Step into a world of poetic ecstasy and unleash your inner power.
Format: Kindle eBook/Paperback
- Kindle eBook: 449 INR/$9.99
- Paperback (available only on Amazon.com): $14.99
My Rating: 4/5
A collection of prose-like poetry, that teaches about life, relationships, and the struggles and pain which come along with it all.
What I liked about the book:
- The author has portrayed different thoughts and emotions in the simplest of the language.
- The book provides positivity and new ways of thinking. It helps to uplift and inspire and gives us the opportunity for self-growth.
- Rejections, negativity, loneliness, and demotivation; this book covers up almost all human flaws and fears along with guiding the reader through the path of self-improvement.
- At the end of each poem, the author has left a conclusive quote or statement that sums up that particular poem or rather the real crux of that particular topic. These one-liners often feel more inspiring and impactful as they hit it straight out of the park.
- More than motivation and inspiration, this book gives you hope. This will tell you that you are no less than others and that you are capable of doing wonders.
What I did not like about the book:
- The initial pages are a bit difficult to get into the zone of this book. It takes you a while to comprehend the “kind” of content the author is exposing us to.
- “𝐼𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦, 𝑖𝑡’𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑒’𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑑𝑚𝑖𝑡. 𝐼𝑡’𝑠 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡.”
- Never forget how good something felt
- Time and again the unpleasant days will persist. Except those days were never bad, but rather you labeling it. Our good days are good, overall, instead, our attitudes may not be fitting; because of this we allow every encounter to unconciously be damaging.
- Setbacks will take place. Challenges are going to transpire. In the midst of all that, credence is what you need to acquire.
- Take a step back from life’s enigmas and sheathe yourself in restfulness divine.
- Understanding chaos means mastering all confusion. In return, what is given, is pure absolution.
- Rise above each judgment and know the opinions of others never matter. Yet, acknowledge all voices and display, to them, their comments are nonfactors.
Check out the book here:
Author’s social media links:
I’m participating in Blogchatter’s #TBRChallenge