Blurb (as on Amazon):
The poems in this book will make you fall in love with poetry and quotes will make you feel motivated.
These 99 flaps can ensure you the best 99 days of your life, from birth to destination, from happiness to dedication every page of this book has a different thought to relate to and have fun with. It’s a collection of ideas that are stung in 105 pages.
I hope you like it!
Format: Kindle eBook
Price: 150 INR/$2.02
My rating: 3.5/5
A collection of short poems and quotes that delves into various themes such as loneliness, love, loss, friendship, festivals and celebrations, and heartbreak.
What I liked about the book:
- Each poem and musing has been presented in the form of a creative, similar to what we see on social media. This adds to the visual appeal.
- These are really short musing that talks about love, loss, and so many emotions.
- The readers can easily relate with them and the simple yet lucid language is another plus point of the book.
- The poems and quotes do not connect with each other, and that provides a variety in the reading.
What I did not like about the book:
- Though the poems and quotes describe nice themes most of them seem half-baked and without any depth.
- Though it’s a charming book, I believe it can be read and enjoyed by beginners and novice poetry readers, but seasoned readers would not find it much appealing.
Check out the book here:
Author’s social media links:
I’m participating in Blogchatter’s #TBRChallenge