“Even when you hate them,
You can’t deny the fact that
The hate in itself comes from
An Unquenchable Excess of Love.”
Love, a four-letter word that rules the world, is the ultimate source of immense pleasure as well as the deepest pain. It creates magic as well as havoc. This collection of poems looks at love from every angle, to paint an honest and beautiful image of what it means to fall in love.
Let’s take life as it is. We are all humans and love is inevitable to us. ‘The Falling’, ‘The Breaking’ and ‘The Healing’ is what’s supposed to happen to us. Otherwise, if lucky, we only fall in love and a forever.
An Unquenchable Excess of Love is for someone who has loved so passionately and has faced tremendous destruction by it and ultimately grown, become wise and shone out of it.
Format: Kindle eBook/Paperback
- Kindle eBook: 120 INR/$4.99
- Paperback: 254 INR/$15.99
My Ratings: 5/5
‘Even if not, love remains & lives forever in our caged hearts.’
This book will definitely take you back to your golden days of love and be a memorable read. It will make you smile, cry & heal you all at the same time.
This is divided into 3 chapters,
1. ‘the falling’- This one is all about love – the hopeless romantic, initial days of love, sweet & forever moments, happy times.
2. ‘the breaking’- it will break you a little I suppose, it’s about the breaking apart of two souls when they shouldn’t.
3. ‘the healing’-definitely will give you some solace as it has all the elements to keep you going in life – motivation, courage etc. And most importantly, some remarkable & keen life lessons. So this book is a blend of emotions.
–>’to be in love is to love someone from a distance.’
–>for only love has got that overwhelming, undeniable and irresistible power to babble.
–>fall in love with someone’s art; you’ll automatically fall for them.’
–>often, we convince ourselves that some people are not wrong just because we love them.
–>you’ve always been surrounded by falsity, fakeness and imposters;
so when it’s real, you doubt it.
–> still how long will you listen to that song?
as long as all the hidden feelings piercing in like shards of glass gets repressed,” replied she.
until all of its lyrics lose its meaning.
at the end of the day, when you feel so broken, remember, we are there watching over you.
–>and in the end, what we did we do?
innocent, growing through the ages, just falling hard a little more, aching crazy towards a never ending journey.
Poetry lovers should not miss this one. And even non-poetry lovers will surely enjoy it!